Saturday, April 15, 2006

VARIOUS ARTISTS - METAL=LIFE unpublished

A compilation called Metal=Life centering the newest wave of the genre wouldn’t, repeat, WOULD NOT be complete without an Into The Moat selection. For a second I expected to see Dillinger Escape Plan on this collection but then I remembered that they suck now.

But it’s good to see that Madball still sucks ass and that my current and 14 year old self would at least have one thing to agree on. And I heard a solid buzz about Vena Amori so I was disappointed to find that they sound like The Chipmunks covering Thursday. Ugh. Even saying that made me want to gag.

The best thing about this included DVD is that it will make you hate bands you already hate just a little bit more. Thanks to Avenged Sevenfold for yet another video showing us all your cool little high school fans getting A7X tattoos right before your show. That’s so fucking original. And whoever did Into The Moat’s video deserves to be shot in the face for making such a tacky, Nickelodeon Kids Club interpretation of metal. No point in showing the crowd when it’s a bunch of assholes doing ballet in empty pits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home