Tuesday, March 09, 2010

In other extremely late news: Stevie Ryan

If I'm not the last person in the Stevie-Ryan-knowing-world to get this, I deserve a pat on the back and a cup of red velvet frozen yogurt.

It's one of those commercials you hear a thousand times but don't actually watch until the millionth time it sneaks its way past your DVR fast forwarding. Cheetos aired this commercial during the Superbowl but it wasn't until this moment that I got a look at those choppers of her's (hauntingly straight and slightly over-sized) and knew it was Sceney Sceneable herself.



If you haven't met Sceney or her mother played by none other than Chris Crocker of Leave Brittany Alone fame, do yourself a favor. It is like looking up at the face of God and him saying back to you, "You are my most wondrous creation." And junk.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Saraah said...

I so did not realize that that was Sceney Scenable! I do love the commercial, even if it wasn't her though :D

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home