Monday, April 17, 2006

Janis Joplin Biopic


Possible persons to play Janis Joplin in a biopic: Pink, Brittany Spears, Scarlet Johansen, Linsey Lohan.

Pink dropped out of the project supposedly because she didn't agree with the It Girl contest it created and I respect that decision. And despite the fact that her music sucks and she might kinda suck, I cocked my head at the thought of her playing Janis. She definitely has a good wail face for lipsyncing (because NO ONE will ever sing like Janis) and I bet they could make her ugly enough.

As far as the other candidates, I exclaim a monumental WHAT THE FUCK??? I'm not opposed to putting a big name in this picture. Fine. Whatever. Just make sure she is fucking worthy for fuck's sake!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wtf indeed

3:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home